Re: Browsing items? Melissa H. Fayad 09 May 2000 15:43 UTC

Before we switched to an automated system(and are now stapling the printed
slips onto the journals again) we used Routing & Request Post-its from 3M.
I am not sure from what company we purchased them as it has been a few
years and I don't do the purchasing.

Melissa Hassien Fayad
Serials Assistant
University of Missouri-Columbia