Re: Duplicate exchanges and workflow (2 messages) Birdie MacLennan 11 May 2000 21:03 UTC

2 messages, 107 lines:

(1)---------------------------
Date:         Thu, 11 May 2000 15:09:55 -0400
From:         Marcia Trauernicht <mstwml@RITVAX.ISC.RIT.EDU>
Subject:      Re: Duplicate exchanges and workflow

Dena,

This is very helpful--time is one of our big issues here. thanks again!
Marcia

Date:         Thu, 11 May 2000 15:15:22 -0400
From:         Marcia Trauernicht <mstwml@RITVAX.ISC.RIT.EDU>

Judy,
thanks for the information--I appreciate your insights! One concern that I
share with you is the "common good" factor: it's wonderful to get free or
cheap issue replacements from others, but should'n we contribute too by
sharing ours? thanks again! Marcia