Re: Pre-payment of serials renewal list? -- JoAnne Griffin Stephen D. Clark 27 Jun 2000 18:00 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Pre-payment of serials renewal list? -- Teri Koch
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 14:01:25 -0400
From: JoAnne Griffin <joanne.griffin@TUFTS.EDU>

Dear Teri,
Tufts Health Sciences Library takes advantage of Faxon's pre-payment
plan
and has done so for the past few years with very good results. We are
not
able to pre-pay as early as we'd like to because we need to wait for our
new
fiscal year to begin, but the percentage we do get saves us thousands of
dollars. We would be hurting even more than we are if we didn't do it.
Go for it!
JoAnne Griffin
Serials Librarian
Tufts Health Sciences Library