Re: Pre-payment of serials renewal list? -- 2 messages Stephen D. Clark 28 Jun 2000 12:32 UTC

2 messages:

1)------------------------------

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Pre-payment of serials renewal list? -- Teri Koch
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2000 16:11:52 -0500
From: Karen Chobot <chobot@plains.nodak.edu>

Hi - we are a smaller institution, about 2350 FTE, 850 periodicals.  My
order is in the $65,000 range.  My solution has been to make a partial
prepayment of about $60,000 in order to take advantage of a large
portion
of the discount.  I checked with the business office to be sure that was
OK.  I pay the remainder when finally invoiced after doing all the
checks
and changes on the Annual Renewal.  Even a few hundred $$ makes a
difference in the journals I can buy and I figure every little bit is
worth
it.  Karen Chobot.