Re: ESPN the magazine (3 messages) Birdie MacLennan 07 Jun 2000 15:24 UTC

3 messages, 76 lines:

(1)---------------------------------
Date:         Tue, 6 Jun 2000 17:01:47 -0500
From:         Tom Eertmoed <Teertmoed@ICC.CC.IL.US>
Subject:      Re: ESPN the magazine

We too are receiving ESPN.  It is coming as a gift subscription through
EBSCO.  I haven't done anything with it yet, because I am waiting to see
if the gift ends and we are asked to subscribe.

Tom Eertmoed, Librarian
Learning Resource Center
One College Drive
East Peoria, IL 61635
teertmoed@icc.cc.il.us
(309) 694-8295
FAX (309) 694-5473

(2)----------------------------------------
Date:         Wed, 7 Jun 2000 08:58:59 -0400
From:         Amy Wise <aew@CANES.GSW.EDU>

We too are receiving a complimentary gift subscription to ESPN-it comes
from EBSCO. According to a card that we received from EBSCO, you can call
800-803-6115 to inquire about the subscription. WE have not received any
kind of invoice-my guess is that it will run out soon-this is a type of
advertisement tool from EBSCO.

Thanks, Amy

Amy Wise aew@canes.gsw.edu
Collection Development Assistant
James E. Carter Library
Georgia Southwestern State University
800 Wheatley Street
Americus, GA  31709
(912) 931-2261

(3)---------------------------------
Date:         Wed, 7 Jun 2000 10:35:08 -0400
From:         kk olatunde <olatunde@SHRSYS.HSLC.ORG>

We get it too.  We also get YM, which is Young and Modern, not Young Miss.
Ha!!  Don't bother cataloging it.  You'll stop getting them.  It's a
'perk' for being such a good customer.

University of the
Sciences in Philadelphia
JW England Library