Re: Title change issues with section titles -- 2 messages Stephen D. Clark 12 Jun 2000 17:49 UTC

2 messages:

1)----------------------------------

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Title change issues with section titles -- Lori J. Terrill
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 12:36:22 +0600
From: Frieda Rosenberg <friedat@email.unc.edu>

Lori,
  In the linking field, your section designations/titles are all
transcribed in subfield t.  (See CONSER Editing Guide, Links, p. 4,
section 2.)
  New modules come out slowly, and much is going on all the time, and I
am not sure if that module is on a fast track or slow track!
          Regards, Frieda
          Frieda Rosenberg
          UNC-Chapel Hill