Travel weekly -- British vs. US ed. -- Amie S. Pifer Stephen D. Clark 16 Jun 2000 17:46 UTC

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: [Fwd: Travel weekly -- British vs. US ed. -- Naomi Young]
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 13:05:45 -0400
From: "Amie S. Pifer" <Amie.S.Pifer@cmich.edu>

We had the same problem and it did turn out to be a vendor problem
(Blackwell), not
checking the ISSN when ordering.  The same thing happened with People
magazine (so
watch out)!  They both have since been fixed.  Hope this helps.

By the way, we have been receiving TW U.S. regularly, so it's not
ceased.

A. Pifer