Need address: Americans United For Life (Diane Neumeister) Marcia Tuttle 16 Aug 2000 22:57 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 14:47:58 -0500
From: Diane Neumeister <DNEUMEIS@LORAS.EDU>
Subject: Need address: Americans United For Life

I need your help again:

The library was receiving a publication called "AUL Forum" from Americans
United For Life which is (or was) based in Chicago Illinois on S. Dearborn
St.  Since I had not received any issues lately, I sent a claim letter and
my letter has been returned by the post office with an "unable to forward"
stamp on it.

Does anyone know how to contact this organization and/or whether "AUL
Forum" is still being published?

Thank you for your help!

Di Neumeister
Serials Asst.