Re: Poesis Joseph Sollitto 06 Sep 2000 20:04 UTC

Hello:

This journal, formerly published by the Department of English at Bryn Mawr
University, Bryn Mawr, PA ceased publication with v.7:no.5 1987 according
to the former publisher. The ISSN is 0748-9323.
I hope that this is helpful.

Joseph A. Sollitto
Senior Manager, International Division
Faxon, A RoweCom Company