Publication Status of Africa Economic Digest (Joanna Tousley) Marcia Tuttle 02 Oct 2000 14:53 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 14:37:29 +0200
From: Joanna Tousley <J.Tousley@IAEA.ORG>
Subject: Publication Status of Africa Economic Digest

We have just received the message below from our vendor in response to
our claims for the many missed issues for year 2000.  We now wonder if
this is largely a European problem, or if something has happened to this
title and publisher.

ISSN 0144-8234 Africa economic digest - or AED; published previously as
MEED publication, Ulrich's now indicates publisher is Concord Press of
Nigeria.

"... none of our customers has received any issues of 2000 up to now. I
know
that it is a very poor consolation - we keep claiming them from the
publisher.    Thank you very much for your understanding. "

Our last issue received was  vol. 20; issue19/21  received in January
2000.

We appreciate your assistance in tracking the publication problem with
this journal.

Joanna Tousley-Escalante
VIC Library
Vienna, Austria