Research in Finance? (Anne Frohlich) Marcia Tuttle 02 Oct 2000 17:14 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 08:33:46 -0500
From: Anne Frohlich <frohlich@MAIL.MCNEESE.EDU>
Subject: Research in Finance?

One of our professors wants us to order Research in Finance.  He says it is
a journal and the editor is from Southern Methodist University.  Our prof
expects to have an article published in vol. 18.

The only information on this title that I found stated that it is published
by JAI Press/Elsevier.  Their reply was:

>This is not a journal! It is a book and it is published erratically. The
>current volume is 17, publ'd in 1999, and there is no expected volume for
>2000

Could someone provide me with more info?  Are there two titles?  How can I
get in touch with the editor?  If it is a subscription, what is the
information for subscribing?

Thank you.

Anne Frohlich, Serials Librarian
McNeese State University Library