Collection Management (6 messages) Marcia Tuttle 31 Oct 2000 02:28 UTC

----------(1)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:07:16 -0600
From: Dana Belcher <dbelcher@MAILCLERK.ECOK.EDU>
Subject: Collection Management (Sarah D. Tusa) -Reply

We show the publication is delayed after v.23 #4.

Dana Belcher, Periodicals/Acquisitions Librarian
East Central University
Linscheid Library
200 S. Stadium Drive
Ada, OK 74820
580-310-5564

Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 08:54:01 -0600
From: Germaine Linkins <Germaine@GML.LIB.UWM.EDU>
Subject: Re: Collection Management (Sarah D. Tusa)

Our periodicals vendor, Swets Blackwell, indicates that v.24, no. 1 (1999)
has not yet been published.  Their database gives an expected receipt date
of 11/30/00.

Germaine C. Linkins
Head, Serials Department
Golda Meir Library
University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
P. O. Box 604
Milwaukee, WI 53201
voice: (414) 229-6726
fax:     (414) 229-6791
email: germaine@gml.lib.uwm.edu

----------(3)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:53:36 -0500
From: Cathy Borst <cborst@UNIX2.NYSED.GOV>

According to our records V. 24 is delayed and not due until Nov or Dec
2000.  Hope this helps.

Cathie Borst
NY State Library

----------(4)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:02:10 -0700
From: Julia Franklin <JFRANK@ISL.STATE.ID.US>

According to the EBSCO Customized Bulletin of Serials Changes, Collection
Management in behind schedule.  Vol. 24 #1/2 expected in November, 2000.

Hope this helps

Julia Franklin
Serials LA I
Idaho State Library
Boise, ID
jfrank@isl.state.id.us
The opinions are my own, and not the opinions
of anyone, anywhere else...in the world.

----------(5)
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 11:00:15 -0600
From: Sarah D. Tusa <tusa@almark.lamar.edu>
Subject: Collection Management -- Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who responded so quickly to my inquiry regarding
Collection Management.  I have since heard from someone at Haworth who
says that v. 24 (3/4) is in final stages of production.  Since I was
asking about a specific article, I did not ask nor was told the status of
v. 24 (1/2), but one would hope it precedes 3/4.

I hope this helps with claiming, though the details of distribution are
still missing.  Oh, I almost forgot, my source says that v. 24 (3/4)
*should* be in 8 to 10 weeks.

Thanks again!
Sarah Tusa
Lamar University

----------(6)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 11:02:05 +1100
From: Stephen Lacey <slacey@NLA.GOV.AU>

Our vendor advised Vol.24 no.1/2 is due in November 2000. We'll wait and see
though.

Steve
Stephen Lacey
Manager, Serials