Help - J of Multicultural Nursing & Health (David Weeks) Marcia Tuttle 04 Oct 2000 13:11 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 08:55:07 -0400
From: David Weeks <weeks@Upei.CA>
Subject: Help - J of Multicultural Nursing & Health

Good morning folks,

Our library is ordering about thirty new nursing titles and we need
some information on the Journal of Multicultural Nursing & Health
(1526-8233). CINAHL has indexed the vol. 6, no. 1, winter/spring 2000
issue. Is this the most recently published issue and when was this
issue received? Ebsco lists this title as 3 issues per year but is it
now semiannual? Were there only two issues published for vol. 5?
Thanks for your help
David
DAVID J. WEEKS
PERIODICALS DEPT., ROBERTSON LIBRARY, U.P.E.I.
CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I.  CANADA     C1A  4P3
Voice:  (902)-566-0556;  Fax: (902)-628-4305; E-Mail: Weeks@upei.ca