Re: Help - J of Multicultural Nursing & Health (Sheila Hufeld) Marcia Tuttle 05 Oct 2000 01:06 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 09:10:37 -0500
From: "Hufeld, Sheila" <Sheila@EXCHANGE1.MLB.ILSTU.EDU>
Subject: Re: Help - J of Multicultural Nursing & Health (David Weeks)

Concerning the  Journal of Multicultural Nursing & Health:
We received our issue, v.6, #1 winter 2000, on May 4, 2000; we project that
we will receive the next issue sometime in the next few weeks since this
journal only appears 3 x per year. There were 3 issues published for v.5,
winter, summer and fall. We received numbers 2 and 3 together on Jan 4 2000.

Sheila Hufeld
Library Technical Assistant II
Acquisitions and Collection Management
Milner Library