Re: Dividing the market Re: Haworth press journals (Buddy Pennington) Marcia Tuttle 06 Oct 2000 13:48 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 08:24:06 -0500
From: "Pennington, Buddy" <buddy.pennington@ROCKHURST.EDU>
Subject: Re: Dividing the market  Re: Haworth press journals (Lynn Gardner

I would also be interested in usage statistics besides reshelving data.
However, you can get a more accurate count of usage if you provide a place
next to the photocopiers for users to put the issues and volumes they use.
If there is a clearly marked area next to the copiers, they are less likely
to take the trouble to reshelve the item themselves.  Of course, there are
still going to be inaccuracies!

Buddy Pennington
Acquisitions/Serials Librarian
Rockhurst University Greenlease Library