Haworth (Sally Smith) Marcia Tuttle 11 Oct 2000 13:17 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:25:06 -0500
From: Sally Smith <ssmith@bethel.edu>
Subject: Haworth

I wonder if someone can help me out.
The cover dates on Haworth titles are very difficult to follow.
I have in my hand these quarterly issues.
v.30:1/2,3/4  1999
v.31:1/2,3/4  1999
v.32:1/2,3/4  2000
v.33:1/2  2000
 When I questioned Haworth this was the response.
"J of Divorce & Remarriage is a quarterly, to us that means 4 times per
year the cover dates are:
VOL 30 1/2 1998
3/4 1999
VOL 31 1/2 1999
3/4 1999
VOL 32 1/2 2000"
 I have similar problems with Journal of Elder Abuse & Neglect.
I have v.10:1/2,3/4  and v.11:1, 2,3,4 all 1999
Does anyone know how these are indexed, was there a misprint?
Haworth doesn't seem to know.

Sally

--
Sally Smith