Nursing and Health Care Perspectives - need your help (David Weeks) Marcia Tuttle 06 Nov 2000 23:26 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 12:37:59 -0400
From: David Weeks <weeks@Upei.CA>
Subject: Nursing and Health Care Perspectives - need your help

Hello

Need your help regarding Nursing and Health Care Perspectives. The
last issue we received was vol. 21, no. 3, May/June 2000 on May 16,
2000. Have other issues been published?  We checked CARL and EBSCONET
and both are years behind.
Has anyone had any luck claiming missed issues of this publication?
We missed an issue in 1999 and tried claiming (over and over - they
have a phone system that must have been designed by someone with a
perverse sense of humour - leave a message means absolutely nothing -
NOT THAT I'M BITTER). We never received the vol. 20, no. 3, May/June
1999 issue. We also tried claiming through our agent with no success.

Sorry for the diatribe but this publication has been a problem for
years. Please let me know if later 2000 issues have been published
and if anyone has a phone number, email ... for someone who has
helped them in the past please let me know.

Thanks
David

DAVID J. WEEKS
PERIODICALS DEPT., ROBERTSON LIBRARY, U.P.E.I.
CHARLOTTETOWN, P.E.I.  CANADA     C1A  4P3
Voice:  (902)-566-0556;  Fax: (902)-628-4305; E-Mail: Weeks@upei.ca