Re: Asisjobline title change (Julia Franklin) Marcia Tuttle 07 Nov 2000 23:22 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 15:08:28 -0700
From: Julia Franklin <JFRANK@ISL.STATE.ID.US>
Subject: Re: Asisjobline title change (Julia Blixrud)

Thank you to everyone who set me straight on the change in American
Society for Information science and Technology.  Now that you mention it ,
something about it all seems familar.  I will now go back to my cubicle...

Julia Franklin
Serials LA I
Idaho State Library
Boise, ID
jfrank@isl.state.id.us
The opinions are my own, and not the opinions
of anyone, anywhere else...in the world.