FYI: Ulrich's is NOT discontinued (Diane Neumeister) Marcia Tuttle 09 Nov 2000 00:45 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 10:08:11 -0600
From: Diane Neumeister <DNEUMEIS@LORAS.EDU>
Subject: FYI: Ulrich's is NOT discontinued

Hi all!

Just for your information: Since I was a little confused by some of the
messages referring to the print version Ulrich's International Periodicals
Directory as discontinued, I called the publisher.

According to the publisher, the print version will continue to be
published.  The only thing the publisher discontinued were the print
version of the UPDATES to the annual print edition (those skinny little
paperback issues that came out a few times a year).

Di Neumeister Serials Asst. Wahlert Memorial Library Loras College
Dubuque, IA, USA

phone: 319-588-4969
fax: 319-588-7292
e-mail: dneumeis@loras.edu