Call for papers (MartianusCapella.com) Marcia Tuttle 13 Nov 2000 14:11 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2000 19:57:41 -0500
From: C.K. Clarke <Editor@MartianusCapella.com>
Subject: call for papers

Hello,

MartianusCapella.com, a new online metajournal, is calling for papers in
all disciplines. The site's purpose is to promote cross disciplinary
research, open discussion and synthesis, as well as to provide an easy way
to search through multiple documents for specific keywords and topics.
Even though we have just opened the site, and only recently issued our
first call for papers, MartianusCapella.com has already had more than 4000
visitors.

For more information, please see our Mission Statement and FAQ at
http://www.MartianusCapella.com or receive a copy of our submission
guidelines in your email box by emailing our autoresponder at
guidelines@MartianusCapella.com.

Thanks and have a good day,

C.K. Clarke
Editor, MartianusCapella.com