AgBioForum (Judy L. Johnson) Marcia Tuttle 24 Nov 2000 13:51 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2000 17:10:23 -0600
From: Judy L. Johnson <jljohnso@UNLNOTES.UNL.EDU>
Subject: AgBioForum

I have been asked by the editors to announce the availability of this site.

Judy L. Johnson, Chair
Acquisitions Dept.
University Libraries
University of Nebraska-Lincoln       Phone: 402-472-3938
PO Box 880410 ; 13th & R Sts       Fax: 402-472-2534
Lincoln, NE 68588-0410                e-mail: jjohnson3@unl.edu

Dear Librarian,

I am writing to draw your attention to AgBioForum which can be found at
http://www.agbioforum.org.  AgBioForum is an on-line agricultural economics
journal (est. since 1998) that publishes non-technical peer-reviewed
articles on the economics and management of agrobiotechnology.  It is
available free-of-charge to all users, with a broad intended audience,
particularly academics, scholars, and college and high-school students.

Please check out the site at the above URL and add us as an electronic
journal (e-journal) in any of your searchable databases, electronic and
print catalogs, or any other media that you think might be appropriate.

Our copyright policy can be found on the site - but basically we welcome
use
of all articles in AgBioForum under the standard fair use guidelines:

· No prior notice is necessary for users to download or print any document
appearing in AgBioForum for their own use.
· Articles, or any other document appearing in AgBioForum, can be used for
non-commercial, educational, and teaching purposes by students and
teachers.

· Use of material to promote free speech, learning, scholarly research, and
open discussion is encouraged.
· The copying or redistribution of articles or any other document in any
manner for personal or corporate gain is however prohibited.

Thank you in advance for your help in this regard.  If you need any more
information please feel free to contact me.

Thank you.

Nichaya Sukpanich
admin@agbioforum.org
http://www.agbioforum.org