World Textile Abstracts (Stephanie Kephart) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 01 Dec 2000 17:30 UTC

Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 10:59:12 -0600
From: "Rogers, Marilyn L." <serials@UARK.EDU>
Subject: WORLD TEXTILE ABSTRACTS

Dear Readers of the Serials List,

        I was wondering if anyone out there had ever received an index to vol. 21
(1989) of the WORLD TEXTILE ABSTRACTS?  We never did.  It seems as if one
might not exist, because so far, all of our requests on interlibrary loan
have come back negative.  Could anyone either send a photocopy of the index to:

        Stephanie Kephart
        Claims Agent/Serials Dept
        University Libraries
        University of Arkansas
        Fayetteville, AR  72701

        Or fax, perhaps:  501-575-4817?
        Or confirm for me that one doesn't exist?

        I would really appreciate it.  If there is going to be any sort of a cost
to mail the photocopies, just let me know and I would be happy to reimburse
in postage.

Thanks for checking!!
Stephanie

Stephanie Kephart