Re: Binding of Science - Question David Goodman 23 Jan 2001 22:02 UTC

Our use is so heavy that we bind by the month (3 bd pts per numbered vol.)
In spite of this journal's availability online, use of the printed version
 has remained very substantial.

The only safe rule is to have the binder remove nothing at all.

--
David Goodman
Biology Librarian