Serials price per field (fwd) Marcia Tuttle 24 Jan 2001 16:22 UTC

To SERIALST Members: I received the following message from Jean-Francois
Giroux and told him about the annual article in Library Journal. I am
forwarding his question to you with his permission. If you know of other
pricing studies that would help him, will you please respond to him at
giroux.jean-francois@uqam.ca?

Thanks!

Marcia
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2001 13:27:11 -0500
From: Jean-François Giroux <giroux.jean-francois@uqam.ca>
Subject: Serials price per field

I'm the chair of the university library users' committee and I want to
compare serials prices among fields of study (law, business, chemistry,
biology, etc.). Do you have any references on hand? If not, don't spend
your time!

I thank you for your attention

Jean-François Giroux
Département des sciences biologiques
Université du Québec à Montréal
1200 St- Alexandre,
C.P. 8888, Succursale Centre-ville
Montréal, QC, Canada, H3C 3P8
(514)987-3000 ext.3353 Fax:(514)987-4647
http://www.unites.uqam.ca/dsbio/professeurs_giroux_jean-francois.htm
<giroux.jean-francois@uqam.ca>