Re: Charging for Binding -- Norma Mukherjee Norma Mukherjee 08 Jan 2001 15:20 UTC

Germaine,

   We do not prepare any materials for other departments on campus.  We
give them all of the forms they need to fill out for the bindery and they
prepare AND box all of their materials and bring them to the library for
pickup and delivery with our shipment.  They must also set up an account
with the binder (in our case Heckman) so that they are billed separately.
I don't know how large your institution is but this has worked out well
with our university departments who want to bind their collections.

Norma Mukherjee
University of New Orleans
Earl K. Long Library
<nmukherj@UNO.EDU>