L'Annee Philologique (2 messages) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 22 Feb 2001 14:29 UTC

2 messages:

1)_____

Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:47:33 -0600
From: "Sandra A. Cressman" <Sandra.A.Cressman-1@TC.UMN.EDU>
Subject: L'Annee_Philologique (Lynne Stevens)

The last volume of L'Annee philologique that we received was t.69, 1998.
 Our order is with the German vendor Harrassowitz. We have also been
notified that they expect t.70 out in the last quarter of 2001.

(612) 625-2320

</color>160 Wilson Library                              mailto:s-cres@tc.umn.edu

309 19th Ave. South

Minneapolis, MN 55455-0414

2)_____

Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 00:14:19 +0200
From: Danielle Argov <msdargov@MSCC.HUJI.AC.IL>
Subject: Re:_L'Annee_Philologique (Lynne
 Stevens)

We have a standing order with Harrassowitz and we received vol.69 in Jan.2001.
We received all volumes except vol.65 which is expected to be published
during first trimester of 2001.

I hope this helps.

Danielle Argov

Danielle Argov
Periodicals Department
Bloomfield Library for Humanities and Social Sciences
Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Mount Scopus
Jerusalem 91905
Israel