Industry week (Trudy Beal) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 22 Feb 2001 19:55 UTC

Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:42:55 -0500
From: Trudy Beal <tbeal@LMS.KENT.EDU>
Subject: Industry week

In v. 249: no. 9 (May 1, 2000) issue of Industry week published by
Penton, the publisher/editor-in-chief announces the perfect time to
announce a new IW.  They refer to "our logo's inclusion of
IndustryWeek.com, the URL of our award-winning Web site...", which
now appears above the big block letters 'IW' on the covers of all
current issues.  The OCLC record hasn't been updated & apparently
know one has considered this to be a title change.  The ISSN is still
the same (0039-0895), but IndustryWeek.com is very prominent on the
cover.  I would like to know if anyone else thinks this should be a
title change or should I just add a 246 to the existing record?