AME Church Review (Laura Wood) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 22 Feb 2001 19:58 UTC

Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 13:19:47 -0500
From: "Laura C. Wood" <lcwood@EMORY.EDU>
Subject: AME Church Review

Our library is missing 3 issues of the Journal: AME CHURCH REVIEW.
According to our vendor, the editor has changed and the publication is a
bit unorganized.  The new publisher states that these 3 issues were
never published.

Has anyone received a copy of issue no. 374, 375 or 376 (probably dated
1999)?  They may have been labeled "Special Millennial Edition" and the
issues may have titles: "The Bishops Speak: Episcopal Addresses" I, II,
and III.

The Spring 2000 issue (#378) has pictures of recent titles, including
these 3 "unpublished" issues.

Many thanks, in advance, for checking.

Laura C. Wood

Pitts Theology Library