Re: L'Annee Philologique (Marsha Shea) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 23 Feb 2001 19:45 UTC

Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 10:52:21 -0800
From: Marsha Shea <mshea@MAIL.SDSU.EDU>
Subject: =?iso-8859-1?Q?Re:_L'Ann=E9e_Philologique_(Lynne_Stevens)?=

Lynne,

Our standing order for L'annee philologique is with Blackwell's Book
Services.  The last volume we received was Volume 64 (1993) which came in
May 1997.  According to the vendor, Volume 65 is delayed and is not
expected before April 2001.

Marsha Shea, Serials Coordinator
San Diego State University Library

At 02:25 PM 2/21/01 -0600, you wrote:
>Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 13:09:47 -0500
>From: Lynne Stevens <lstevens@RMWC.EDU>
>Subject: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?L=27Ann=E9e_Philologique?=
>
>Do any of you out there receive L'Ann=E9e Philologique (ISSN 0184-6949) as a
>standing order?  We had a standing order set up with Guy Boussac, but
>have not received a volume since v.63 ("of" the year 1992, "in" the years
>1992-1993, c1994, sent out in 1995).  If you do receive it, with whom is
>your order set up?  If it is Guy Boussac, which seems to have changed its
>organization, how do you contact them?  Also, what is the last volume
>you received?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Lynne N. Stevens
>Serials Coordinator