Lighting Dimensions (Lynne Stevens) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 26 Feb 2001 23:28 UTC

Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 16:35:58 -0500
From: Lynne Stevens <lstevens@RMWC.EDU>
Subject: Lighting Dimensions

Lighting Dimensions publishes 13 numbered issues per volume, effective v.34
(2001).  I had e-mailed Amy Slingerland at their editorial offices, who
replied as follows:

"Our magazine publishes once a month, with an extra issue in August which is
our Buyers Guide. As for numbering, here is what I have been told: the
regular editorial August issue will be number 8 and the Buyers Guide will be
number 9, and so on, until December which will be number 13. (FYI, December
is another non-editorial directory issue, our Industry Resources guide)."

Thanks, Amy!

Lynne N. Stevens
Serials Coordinator
Lipscomb Library