ASIS(T) and title changes (Jennifer Lang) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 28 Feb 2001 20:32 UTC

Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 11:00:43 -0500
From: Jennifer Lang <langjf@EMAIL.UC.EDU>
Subject: ASIS(T) and title changes

Does this mean that the Bulletin (ISSN 0095-4403) will require a new record?
My first
response would be "no" since the main entry isn't the corporate body. Also,
apparently since 1986, the title has been BULLETIN with the rest in much
smaller letters. In this case, would we keep the existing record and make an
added entry for American Society for Information Society and Technology?