Re: Subscription Services -- 2 messages Stephen D. Clark 07 Feb 2001 20:50 UTC

2 messages:

1)------------------------------

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 15:05:04 -0500
From: Barbara Eastland - Library <eastland@hal.muhlberg.edu>

Hello-

We've been with Faxon for a very long time and have been *extremely*
pleased with the service we have received.  Our customer service rep is
the absolute best - no problem has been too great or too small to
handle,
our claims have always been resolved satisfactorily, and any kind of
list
that I need (price history, publisher, title list sorted by price,
e-journals available with paper sub., etc.) has always bee promptly
supplied.  The service is just great!

Regards,
Barb

Barbara B. Eastland              VOICE: 484-664-3561
Serials Manager                    FAX: 484-664-3511
Trexler Library                         eastland@hal.muhlberg.edu
Muhlenberg College
2400 Chew St.
Allentown  PA  18104