Re: Civilization 1077-9795 (3 messages) ERCELAA@ctrvax.Vanderbilt.Edu 01 Mar 2001 14:40 UTC

3 messages:

1)_____

Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:31:44 -0600
From: "Skwor, Jeanette" <skworj@UWGB.EDU>
Subject: Re: Civilization 1077-9795  (Carol Morse)

***Yes, it did.  I wouldn't have known it either, but the
gov docs librarian got news of it.

Jeanette L. Skwor
Serials Dept. - Cofrin Library
University of Wisconsin - Green Bay
2420 Nicolet Drive
Green Bay, WI 54311

Phone:  (920) 465-2670         Fax: (920) 465-2783

2)_____

Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:00:59 -0600
From: "MD_Buddy (Buddy Pennington)" <MD_Buddy@KCLIBRARY.ORG>

I am pretty sure it ceased with the October/2000 issue.  I thought I had
seen another magazine that was welcoming readers of Civilization on the
cover, but I can't remember what it was.  Anyone out there know?

Buddy Pennington
Kansas City Public Library - Main
Document Delivery Librarian
MD_buddy@kclibrary.org
816-701-3552

3)______

Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 08:55:39 -0500
From: "Merle A. Kimball" <makimb@MAIL.WM.EDU>

Carol,
    Civilization ceased publication with the Oct./Nov. 2000 issue.

Merle Kimball
Serials Collections Management & Preservation Librarian
Earl Gregg Swem Library
College of William & Mary
Box 8794
Williamsburg, VA  23187-8794