Re: Price Increase Estimates for 2002? Karen Bolton 20 Mar 2001 01:57 UTC

Hello Sarah,
I had to contact our serials vendor, Ebsco, about this last week at my
boss's request--he is budget planning.  Ebsco will let us know for sure in
May but they told me to figure on 10 percent, as a high estimate.

Karen Bolton
Serials Librarian
bolton@msoe.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: Sarah Tusa [mailto:tusa@ALMARK.LAMAR.EDU]
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2001 2:49 PM
To: SERIALST@LIST.UVM.EDU
Subject: Price Increase Estimates for 2002?

Has anyone seen price increase estimates for serials for 2002?
They may have already been published, and it's quite possible
I've missed it.  If someone has this info handy and is willing
to share, I would truly appreciate it.  My budget guesstimates
are due tomorrow, and I am having to use my boss's PC because
my network connections are kaput.

Unfortunately, this also means I don't have access to some of my
spreadsheet files because my PC chewed up my backup disk.

Thanks in advance.  If requested, I will share whatever information I
receive.

Sarah Tusa, Interim Coordinator of Acquisitions
Lamar University
Beaumont, TX
Tusa@almark.lamar.edu