Christian Science Monitor numbering (Lynne Stevens) Marcia Tuttle 29 Mar 2001 00:29 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2001 14:22:34 -0500
From: Lynne Stevens <lstevens@RMWC.EDU>
Subject: Christian Science Monitor numbering

As those of you who receive this have noticed, Christian Science Monitor's
March 14 issue was v.93 no.75, and the March 15 issue was also no.75.  They
have continued the incorrect numbering.  I just spoke with the Librarian at
the Monitor office, Lee Montgomery.  She says that they will work on getting
the numbering back to where it's supposed to be; therefore they should soon
skip a number to get back on track.  She suggests, therefore, that we
correct issues to the expected numbering and check in accordingly.

I forgot to ask her why they use such a minute typeface for the enumeration.
I often need my bifocals or magnifying glass to read it!

Lynne N. Stevens
Serials Coordinator
Lipscomb Library
Randolph-Macon Woman's College