Hanging Folders for Magazines and Newspapers (4 message) Marcia Tuttle 30 Mar 2001 00:58 UTC

----------(1)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:04:17 -0500
From: Stephen Perisho <sperisho@ias.edu>
Subject: RE: Hanging folders for magazines and newspapers (Mark Hemhauser)

Hi Mark:

        Did you try Oblique Filing Systems?

        http://www.cmcoblique.com/about.htm

It's Oblique that we use here, though I've never had to order any, as we
have a great many of these in stock ("Oblique|U.S.A.|X3|R.P. Gillotte
Co.|Columbia, S.C.|NSI|Made in France" is what the folders themselves have
stamped upon them).

Steve Perisho
Serials Assistant
Historical Studies-Social Science Library
Institute for Advanced Study
Einstein Drive
Princeton, New Jersey  08540
United States of America

Tel.:  609 734 8378; Fax:  609 951 4515
E-mail:  sperisho@ias.edu

Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 14:16:19 -0600
From: Pat Bennett <pbennett@AHML.LIB.IL.US>

1-800-845-7068 is the number for Oblique Filing Systems, the name & number
below is for our local dealership of the product.

Ellis Systems Corporation
5130 N. Pearl St.
Schiller Park, IL 60176
Phone 708-671-3100
FAX 708-671-3105

Patricia Bennett, Chief Periodicals Clerk
Arlington Heights Memorial Library
500 N. Dunton Ave
Arlington Heights, IL 60004
847.870.3667

----------(3)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 15:55:43 -0500
From: Karrie Yukon <yukonkar@METRONET.LIB.MI.US>

You may want to try this web address:

http://www.cmcoblique.com/

We ordered a whole bunch last year and they are great!!

Karrie Yukon
Adult Services Librarian
Bloomfield Township Public Library
(248) 642-5800

----------(4)
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2001 16:51:32 -0500
From: Sherry Petry <spetry@CE1.AF.PUBLIC.LIB.GA.US>

Do you want some hanging folders?  You're talking about the orange ones
with the hooks that fit over metal support racks, right?  What size do
you want and how many?  We've thrown away gobs of them, but might have
some left.  (They're in excellent condition.)  We would just need
postage for them.

--
Sherry Petry
Periodicals Department