Any others like USBE?? (Lauren Irto) Marcia Tuttle 19 Apr 2001 00:02 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:32:28 -0400
From: Lauren Irto <irtol@IDOL.UNION.EDU>
Subject: Any others like USBE??

Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if there are any other companies that offer the same
service as the United States Book Exchange.  I would like to be able to
purchase our library's missing issues, instead of searching the endless
Backserv email messages with no luck finding anything we need!

I have done some research to try and find another USBE-like company, but
have had no luck, so I thought I'd turn to you all for some input!

Thank you for your suggestions!
Lauren Irto
Periodicals Department
Schaffer Library