Re: Who has the final say? (Peter Picerno) Marcia Tuttle 20 Apr 2001 23:31 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 08:59:18 -0500
From: Peter V. Picerno <ppicerno@UTMEM.EDU>
Subject: Re: Who has the final say? (Liu Liu)

Probably the best book on weeding is: Weeding library collections library
weeding methods / Stanley J. Slote / Englewood, Colo. : Libraries
Unlimited (I believe that there is a 1999 edition) If your library does
not have space to keep journals, there is always the option of ILL,
purchasing microfilms of back runs, or electronic access, depending upon
the title.

Peter Picerno