First Break (Erika Ripley) Marcia Tuttle 20 Apr 2001 23:38 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2001 15:30:27 -0500
From: "Ripley, Erika" <eripley@POST.CIS.SMU.EDU>
Subject: First Break

Hello all-
        Our library subscribes to First Break (ISSN 0263-5046) published by
Blackwell Science for the European Association of Geoscientists and
Engineers.  Some time ago, we received notification that the publisher would
no longer be providing the annual bound volume that has traditionally been
part of our subscription.  So we began binding our issues.  However we have
just received a bound volume from the publisher for v.17(1999).

        We are attempting to get information from our vendor (Ebsco), but I
thought I'd see if any others had already experienced this and investigated.
Was this late arrival just an anomaly or are they sending bound volumes
after all?

Thanks in advance for any help-
Erika
Erika Ripley