EBSCO's Statement (Aurora Ioanid) Marcia Tuttle 05 Apr 2001 01:32 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 11:54:42 -0400
From: Aurora Ioanid <aioanid@MONMOUTH.EDU>
Subject: EBSCO's Statement

Hi all,

I apologized if this has already been discussed, but I would like to ask
if there are/were any comments about EBSCO's e-mail: "Attn: Academic
Librarians", on March 19, 2001. It seems that there are a lot of
implications about collection development issues, cataloging and
integrity of serial collections. Beyond what I thought I already knew
apropos of online journals...
Could someone please direct me to serials-related publications which
discuss these publisher/trade/aggregators/e-journal issues?

Aurora Ioanid
Bibliographic Control
Guggenheim Library
Monmouth University, NJ