Publisher problems (Melissa H. Fayad) Marcia Tuttle 26 Apr 2001 01:30 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:49:27 -0500
From: "Fayad, Melissa H." <FayadM@MISSOURI.EDU>
Subject: Publisher problems

Dear List Members;

Has anyone had any problems with subscriptions from National Association of
Insurance Commissioners?  We have trouble getting them to send us the
invoices timely(our subscription ended before February and we just this week
got the renewal invoice that includes the release from February), getting
them to send us the releases at the time of release, etc.  We have been
given the excuses of that they are 'busy', their 'software won't allow them
to produce the invoice', they will send out the release/invoice today(and
then 2 weeks later, they still haven't sent it) and so on.  They
discontinued our subscription over a year ago without ever sending an
invoice so we had to repurchase the set(supposedly their new computer system
hadn't entered our subscription from the old system).  I have been calling
them every few weeks since December trying to get this subscription up to
date and it still isn't.

Melissa H. Fayad
Serials Assistant
University of Missouri-Columbia