Routing and purchasing of professional journals (Lia Hemphill) Marcia Tuttle 26 Apr 2001 01:32 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 15:47:16 -0400
From: Lia Hemphill <lia@NOVA.EDU>
Subject: Routing and purchasing of professional journals

We are in the process of hiring additional full time professional
staff.  Currently, the library routes professional journals only to the
professional staff.  I am curious to know if any library purchases a
second or third copy of a professional journal based on the number
interested personnel that wants to read a particular journal.  Or sets
limits to the number professional journals that a staff member may have
routed to them.  I look forward to your responses.

Yours,