Re: Ebscohost holdings statements (Carol Morse) Marcia Tuttle 10 Apr 2001 15:16 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 07:25:37 -0700
From: Carol Morse <MorsCa@WWC.EDU>
Subject: Re: Ebscohost holdings statements (Sherry Palmiter)

You could use, "This title is held locally," and "This title is not held
locally."  That should cover both dead and live titles.  We add our local
holdings (paper and microform) in the note area.  There are boxes down
below where you can put in the date ranges, so that the Ebsco system will
automatically put in the negative message before and after your range of
dates.  We do not include the full-text titles from aggregators, since
they can be here today and gone tomorrow.  We do include electronic
subscriptions that we pay for. Hope this helps.

Carol Morse

Carol Morse                                                  Tel.  509) 527-2684
Serials Librarian                                             Fax 509) 527-2001
Walla Walla College Library                     Email  morsca@wwc.edu
104 S.W. Adams St.
College Place, WA  99324-1195

Give us strength for the journey and wisdom to know the way.

>>> tuttle@email.unc.edu 04/10/01 05:19AM >>>