Re: International Financial Statistics Yearbook (Lynda Hurley) Marcia Tuttle 12 Apr 2001 12:16 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 13:19:13 +1000
From: Lynda Hurley <Lynda.Hurley@UTS.EDU.AU>
Subject: Re: International Financial Statistics Yearbook (Rani Sinha)

Rani,

We've had the same problem with a number of yearbooks that we purchase
through EBSCO.

Our latest solution has been to find out the exact date that the book is
due for publication, and to make that they expected date on our system.
We plan to start claiming items immediately they becomes overdue - we've
not got as far as trying this out yet, but it was the only option we
coulds think up!

Lynda

--
Lynda Hurley
Librarian (Serials/ILLS)

E-Mail: Lynda.Hurley@uts.edu.au
Phone:  +61 2 9514 3038
Fax:    +61 2 9514 3305

These comments are made in a private capacity, and are not necessarily
the official view of either the University Library or the University
of Technology, Sydney