Re: Centrobe / Neodata of Boulder, CO (Marilee Rouillard) Marcia Tuttle 12 Apr 2001 12:53 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 08:50:18 -0400
From: "Rouillard, Marilee" <mrouilla@KEENE.EDU>
Subject: Re: Centrobe / Neodata of Boulder,

Yes, I appreciate their service.  You need to call your field rep and
explain what you don't like.  Our contract avoids the problems you mentioned
and gives us the stability we need.   That will not solve the Neodata
problem, however.  If you are quick to claim those titles you may get them.
It helps to have alternatives for their titles (know who has a home
subscription, use EBSCO's copy bank, watch the Duplicate Exchange lists,
know if it is on a full text database, have a fiche/film archive or use
Document Delivery)

Marilee H. Rouillard, Periodicals Supervisor
Mason Library, Keene State College
229 Main St.
Keene, NH  03435-3201

mrouilla@keene.edu    (603)358-2756