Electronic Data Services / Centrobe / Neodata (Stephen Perisho) Marcia Tuttle 13 Apr 2001 17:05 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2001 11:54:14 -0400
From: Stephen Perisho <sperisho@IAS.EDU>
Subject: Electronic Data Services / Centrobe / Neodata

        I have just been informed by a representative of the former Centrobe
/ Neodata that the CURRENT name of the company is 3) Electronic Data
Services, that immediately previous to this it was 2) Centrobe, and that,
prior to that, it was 1) Neodata.
        I post this as a way of linking all of the various postings in the
archive together.  If anyone knows of an even earlier form of the name,
please post it to the list.

Steve Perisho
Serials Assistant
Historical Studies-Social Science Library
Institute for Advanced Study
Einstein Drive
Princeton, New Jersey  08540
United States of America