Antichita viva (Stephen Perisho) Marcia Tuttle 04 May 2001 15:59 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 11:33:34 -0400
From: Stephen Perisho <sperisho@IAS.EDU>
Subject: Antichita viva

        I've just checked again, and, yes, UCLA is still claiming receipt of
37:1 and all previous.
        What is more, I remember now that several months ago I actually
CALLED UCLA, and had someone there pull that issue off the shelf, both to
confirm that it hadn't been checked in accidentally and to get current
addresses of editor and publisher.  (For what it's worth (which is precisely
nothing!), they were the same as those given on 36:2/3.)

Steve Perisho
Serials Assistant
Historical Studies-Social Science Library
Institute for Advanced Study
Einstein Drive
Princeton, New Jersey  08540
United States of America