Re: What happened to Backserv? (Susan Andrews) Marcia Tuttle 08 May 2001 01:32 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 11:21:14 -0500
From: Susan Andrews <Susan_Andrews@TAMU-COMMERCE.EDU>
Subject: Re: What happened to Backserv? (Jana Comerford)

We stopped getting any messages, as well, about 2 weeks ago.  Messages sent
to the list are still going through (I sent a couple of test messages and
received replies directly, not through the list).  I tried contacting the
Backserv master, but I got no reply.  I checked my settings (they were fine
and show me as subscribed).  I had my clerk unsubscribe and try to
re-subscribe  (he never got the message about subscribing that he should
have).  I have got our campus' internet guy working on the problem now.
Maybe it is only the Texas A&M line that has cut us off?  I would be
thrilled to know if anyone has a solution (or comes up with one).

Susan Andrews

At 09:25 AM 05/07/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>some type of interruption? Thanks.
>
>Jana Comerford
>Periodicals/Reference Librarian
>West Texas A&M University