Applied Nursing Research (Lori Thornton) Marcia Tuttle 10 May 2001 00:59 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 13:13:28 -0400
From: Lori Thornton <lthornton@cn.edu>
Subject: Applied Nursing Research

Our ILL assistant discovered that pages 63-71 of the May 1991 (vol. 4,
no. 2) issued of Applied Nursing Research was missing these pages.  When
we attempted to obtain replacement pages through ILL,  we received
conditional responses from many of the libraries saying they were
missing those pages also and it eventually returned to us unfilled.  Can
anyone tell me if this was a universally defective issue?  Content does
appear to be missing.

Lori Thornton, Asst. Prof.
Technology & Serials Librarian
Carson-Newman College