Izvestiya, Atmospheric and Oceanic Physics (Fern Frusti) Marcia Tuttle 10 May 2001 21:20 UTC

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 14:10:28 -0700
From: Fern Frusti <frusti@SPAWAR.NAVY.MIL>
Subject: Izvestiya, Atmospheric and Oceanic Physics

Hi!
I am fairly new to the wonderful world of serials, and I have one that is
stumping me.

Title:  Izvestiya. Atmospheric and oceanic physics
ISSN: 0001-4338
OCLC #28731658 shows it closed as of 1996, with no tag 785 title change.
However, we are still receiving it.

Was the above OCLC record closed in error? Or is there a record out there
that I've missed, or has no one put in a current record? Examination of item
in hand (Vol 37, No 2) seems to show the same ISSN and title as on the above
OCLC record...

Would love to hear from someone else who has this title. What am I missing?

Thanks,
Fern Frusti
Cataloging/Serials Librarian
SPAWAR Technical Library